Railways Railway Recruitment Boards (RRB), Bhubaneswar has publicly announced their need for reliable individuals to fill in Staff Nurse Posts. Interested job hunters are advised to submit their application immediately thru the official website of RRB before the closing date. Further details regarding this announcement are specified herein:
Organization Name : Railways Railway Recruitment Boards Bhubaneswar
Post Name : Staff Nurse
Last date to apply Online : December 1, 2014
Method of Application : Online
Outline of Requirements and Eligibility
- Applicants must have duly accomplished General Nursing and Midwifery from School of Nursing or other Institutions recognized by the Indian Nursing Council.
- Applicants who have B.Sc (Nursing) Degree may also apply.
- Applicants should have a valid registration with Indian Nursing Council to practice as General Nurse-Midwife upon submission of entry.
- Must be 18 years to 40 years old as on January 1, 2015.
- Age of relaxation is applicable in accordance to government standard rules and regulation and will be granted as per category.
- Candidates for the application will have to pay a non-refundable fee according to their category:
- SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen / Women / Minorities / Persons with Disabilities / Economically backward classes are free of charge.
- UR / OBC category are required to pay Rs. 100 ($1.5)
Standard Procedure in Applying for this Post
- Applicants may fill online application form through the official site of RRB Bhubaneswar.
- Fill up application forms through ONLINE APPLICATION portal.
- Add on your significant credentials and pay application fee.
- Take out a hard copy of your application and confirmation page.
Method of Selection
- Criteria for selection or hiring will be as follows:
- Single Stage Written exam
- Candidature verification