Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL), Bhilai appeals for the attention of jobseekers with the eligibility for RHO, Registrar and Sr. Registrar posts. Applicants must be able to meet the requirements and qualifications stated underneath to be able to gain the chance for this great career opportunity. Meanwhile, jobseekers must check on the information provided below to know if their qualification is possible and if they are likely to pass initial screening, must consider the procedures, credentials and pay scale stated herein:
Name of the Organization : Steel Authority of India
Location : Bhilai
Mode of Application : Offline
Date of Walk-In Interview : September 30, 2014
Time of Registration : 09:00 to 11:00 am
Venue of the Interview : Office of the director I/c,
JLN Hospital & Research Centre
Bhilai Steel Plant, Bhilai
|Job Posistion||Monthly Stipend||Age|
|RHOs||Rs. 25,000 ($408)||maximum of 30 years|
|Registrars||Rs. 36,000 ($588)||maximum of 35 years|
|Sr. Registrars||Rs. 42,000 ($686)|
- Applicants must have completed MBBS degree.
- Applicants must have accomplished MBBS degree with 2 years full time Diploma.
- Senior Registrars
- Applicants must have achieved MBBS with PG Degree/ DNB.
- Applicants must pay a non-refundable application fee of the following as per category:
- General/ OBC candidates : Rs. 250 ($4)
- SC/ ST candidates : free of charge (gratis)
- Application fee must be paid in shape of Draft Demand, favoring Steel Authority of India Limited, Bhilai Steel Plant.
- Applicants will be screened based on their performance during the Walk-in Interview
Steps for the Application
- Willing applicants are encouraged to attend the interview on the venue stated below, observing promptness and readiness.
- They must bring the following requirements (photocopy and original) to be presented during the registration and/or interview:
- Certificate stating the age of the applicant
- Diploma and/or certificates
- Certificate of employment or work testimonials
- Caste certificates
- 2 pcs. of passport-size photo
- Demand draft