Saraswat Bank (SB) has distributed several online notices in connection with their on-going need of brilliant and highly competitive individuals to fill in Law Officer Posts. Interested aspirants must report within 15 days since the publication date. Further details are discussed herein this announcement.
Name of the Company : Saraswat Bank
Job Title : Law Officer
Type of Application : online and offline
Pay Scale : negotiable
Last date of the Application : after 15 days of publication of notice
- The applicant for Law Officer Position in Saraswat Bank must have possessed LLB degree from a government recognized educational institute or university.
- Must have gained working experience of 10 years in the Legal Department of bank or in a law firm specializing in Banking and Property.
- Must not exceed 45 years of age effective on October 31, 2014.
- Applicants are advised to do their application through online method by logging in to the official website of Saraswat Bank at saraswatbank.com .
- Select on the ‘Career’ section and on a link pertaining to ‘LAW OFFICER-ONLINE RECRUITMENT FORM.’
- They have to provide the details asked within the form and submit within the given time limit.
- Print out copies of online registration and get to attach self-attested copies of credentials.
- Also append passport size picture and signature.
- Put application forms together with the credentials inside an envelope and label it with “Application for the post of Law Officer”
- Post mail to this address:
- Pearl R. Varghese
General Manager & Head HRD
The Saraswat Co-operative Bank Ltd. (Scheduled Bank)
Saraswat Bank Bhavan, Plot No. 953
Appasaheb Marathe Marg
Prabhadevi, Mumbai 400 025
For more detailed information in connection with this notice, visit: http://www.saraswatbank.com/home/page/Career-EN