Saurashtra Gramin Bank (SGB) currently invites skillful individuals to fill up 105 available seats under Officer Scale-I and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) posts. Applicants must only be Indian nationals and must have been declared eligible by Online CWE-III for RRBs conducted by IBPS last September/October 2014. Further information about eligibility and application procedure is detailed in this extended notification:
Name of the Corporation : Saurashtra Gramin Bank
Job Designation : Officer Scale-I and Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
No. of Openings : 105 vacancies
Mode of Application : online and offline
First Date of Online Application : January 1, 2015
Last Date of OnlineApplication : January 15, 2015
Officer Scale-I : 45 posts
Office Assistant (Mulitipurpose) : 60 posts
Officer Scale-I : Rs.31, 364 (including D.A)
Office Assistant (Mulitipurpose) : Rs.17, 534 (including D.A)
- The applicant must be an Indian citizen only.
- Must be initially declared eligible in the RRBs-Online CWE conducted by IBPS in September/October 2014, attaining the score as specified by SGB indicated in their website. Further the eligibility criteria is to be considered in compliance to RRBs CWE-III Advertisement as announced in Employment News in Rozgar Samachar June 28-July4, 2014 issue.
- Recruitment is based on the candidate’s performance in both RRBs- CWE-III conducted by IBPS in September/October 2014 and Personal Interview.
Steps to Observe in Applying
- Qualified candidate must register online in SGB website at sgbrrb.org.
- Ensure that the email declared in their online application form while applying for RRBs- CWE III conducted in September/October 2014 is still active during application. SGB may send letters for the interview to the declared email address.
- Click on the “Recruitment” link found in the official website and open the notification.
- Load the online registration form and fill in details asked.
- Submit and printout own copy of registration. The printout forms will be submitted during the interview as well.
- Also prepare the following documents if invited for the interview:
- 10th standard / 12th standard / Graduation examination Mark sheet supporting the Gujarati language.
- Document or Certificate that serves as age proof
- Attested copies of certificates for Academic eligibility
- Attested copy of certificate in a Computer Course
- Caste/ PWD certificates (if applicable)
- Updated Passport size snap
- Other supporting and significant credentials