Last Call for Deadline
If you’re on a job hunt and are willing to go and get one juicy tidbit of opportunity, then take heed of this critical announcement:
Small Industries Development of India, a major financial institution for promoting, financing and developing the micro, small and medium-scale business sectors, has publicly announced their need for the post of Deputy Managing Director, Re: SIBDI Recruitment 2014. However, the closure date for the application of eligible candidates for the said position is fast approaching. Applicants should be able to submit their application on or before August 31st.
So, job hunters, make sure to take note of the following details:
Eligibility and Requirements
- Interested applicants should be no more than 55 years old on August 1, 2014;
- Should have at least 2 year experience of senior position of top level management positions (i.e. starting from the general managerial position) in banks and financial institutions;
- Adequate experience of institutional development in finance, banking, services or public sectors tasks
- Sufficient experience and knowledge in SME lending, Re-finance, corporate finance, treasury Operations, Resource Mobilization, Risk Management, informational technology etc., Exposure to Micro credit and Promotional and Development Services for SSIs would be an added advantage;
- Strong management, leadership and innovative skills are a must.
System of Application
- Aspiring candidates may send their applications in the prescribed format. The application form is available on: www.financialservices.gov.in :
- Download the application form and print;
- Fill in the details and attach all the required documents, i.e. Curriculum Vitae, 1 pc. Passport size photo, names and contact numbers of at least three of your references;
- Forward the completed application to the following address:
o MIHIR KUMAR
Director, Ministry of Finance
Department of Financial Services
3rd Floor Jeevan Deep Building
Parliament St., New Delhi- 110 001
(Note: Please check on the official website to get more details or contact: 011- 23748732)
Selection Process, Pay Scale and Term of Office
Selected candidates for the DMD position, after the meticulous screening and short-listing of the Screening Committee, will be the individuals to have the opportunity to be interviewed; hence the advantage to be qualified for the said position.
The DMD post carries a pay scale of Rs. 65,000- 78,000 with the annual increment by 3 percent, with the usual ail allowances and perquisites allowed by the Whole Time Directors of Public Sector Banks.
The Deputy Managing Director is a Whole Time Director of the Board of SIBDI and is appointed by the Central Government. The successful candidate to hold the office of the DMD shall secure an office term of 5 years, effective on the date he assumes his office, or until he reaches the age of sixty years. Terms and conditions of appointment shall be specified and discussed by the Government at the time of appointment.
Again, job hunters, the deadline of submission for your application is on August 31, Sunday. Make sure that you follow the application process systematically and meticulously. Don’t miss your chance to expand your horizons.