Surat Municipal Corporation (SMC) has revealed an announcement regarding with their existing need for hardworking and suitable individuals to fill up 41 vacancies for Surveyor posts. Interested applicants are advised to make their applications to qualify for the walk-in interview on November 9, 2014. Listed below are the requirements and procedures that applicants must observe and take note of to heighten their selection probability:
Name of the Company : Surat Municipal Corporation
Name of the Post : Surveyor (Civil)
No. of Available Positions : 41 vacancies
Mode of Application : Offline/ Walk-in Interview
Noteworthy Date : September 11, 2014 (for the Walk-in Interview)
- Applicants must have obtained or achieved B.E. degree in Civil Engineering from a government-recognized university/ institute.
How to Apply for this Post
- Applicants should attend the interview with readied supporting requirements. Requirements are as follows:
- Duly accomplished application forms
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae stating details such as: name, age, educational qualification, experience, address, phone number, fax number, e-mail address etc.
- Certificate/s mentioning your age
- Certificates/ diplomas
- Certificates of Employment
- Make appearance in this address on the given date mentioned above:
- Surat Municipal Corporation
Mahanagar Seva Sadan, Muglisara,
Surat-395 003 (Gujarat)
Hiring/ Selection Procedure
- Applicants are advised to perform their best during the Interview and provide the complete requirements asked to secure high probability of getting hired.
- Chosen applicants will be granted a handsome monthly salary of Rs. 16,000 (equivalent to $260)
For more Information
- Check on this site to receive more information about this job vacancy: http://recruitmentlauncher.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/SMC-Recruitment.pdf