South Central Railway (SCR) has distributed several announcements for their current 61 vacancies for Group C/D positions. Aspirants are referred to read the underneath section of this announcement for more details. Further, they are advised to submit their application immediately through post mail on or before the last day of application that is November 24, 2014.
Name of the Company : South Central Railway
Post Name : Group C/D Posts
No. of Vacancies : 61
Last Date of Submission : November 24, 2014
Post details with corresponding remunerations:
|Pay Band Rs.5200-20200 with Grade pay Rs.2800/2400|
|Pay Band Rs. 5200-20200 with Grade Pay Rs. 2000/1900|
|8||Shuttle Badminton (Men)||2|
|11||Body Building (Men)||1|
Pay Band Rs. 5200-20200 with Grade Pay Rs.1800
|39||Table Tennis (Men)||1|
|42||Body Building (Men)||1|
Requirements and Qualification Profile
- Applicants must have completed Graduation / Matriculation or 10th class / SSC or 8th or any counterpart acquired from any reputable board or institute.
- Must 18-25 years old as of January 1, 2015.
- Age of relaxation will not be applicable for all candidates
- Applicants of all categories are obligated to pay application cost of Rs. 100 ($1.5) through Bank Draft/ IPO favoring the Financial Advisor & Chief Accounts Officer, South Central Railway payable at Secunderabad.
Noteworthy Dates for the Application
- Last Date of receipt the application : November 24, 2014
- Last Date of receipt from far- flung areas : December 9, 2014
Steps in Applying for the Post
- Applicants must submit their handwritten application in prescribed format on A4 size bond paper.
- They must attach their important requirements, backing up their application.
- Put application forms and requirements in an envelope and label: “Application for Recruitment to Group C/D Posts.”
- Forward to this address:
- The Assistant Personal Officer (Rectt. & HQ)
Room No. 428, Office of the Chief Personnel Officer
4th Floor, Rail Nilayam, Secunderabad – 500 071 (Telangana)
- The hiring of candidates will be sorted out through the following criteria:
- Merit marks
- Sports Trails