South Central Railway (SCR) has made known their opening for 61 vacancies for Group C/D posts. Eager job hunters who want to claim these vacancies must make haste in submitting their online application. Specified information regarding this open post is detailed in this announcement. If you consider yourself eligible based on the standards given herein, submit your application on or before the 24th day of November, 2014. For the meantime, please review the details here:
Name of the Company : South Central Railway
Post Name : Group C/D Posts
Vacancies : 61 available vacancies
Last Date of the application : November 24, 2014
Type of Application : Offline
|Positions and Department||No. of Vacancies|
|Pay Band Rs.5200-20200 with Grade pay Rs.2800/2400|
|Pay Band Rs. 5200-20200 with Grade Pay Rs. 2000/1900|
|8||Shuttle Badminton (Men)||2|
|11||Body Building (Men)||1|
|Pay Band Rs. 5200-20200 with Grade Pay Rs.1800/-|
|39||Table Tennis (Men)||1|
|42||Body Building (Men)||1|
Summary of Eligibility
- Applicants should have done Graduation / Matriculation or 10th class / SSC or 8th or equivalent qualification from a reputable institute.
- Must be 18 years to 25 years old as on January 1, 2015.
- Age of relaxation is not granted for all candidates as per norm.
- Applicants are obliged to remit an application fee of Rs.100 via Bank Draft/IPO under account name: Financial Advisor & Chief Accounts Officer, South Central Railway, payable at Secunderabad.
- Assortment or hiring of applicants will be according to the following criteria.
- Merit marks
- Sports Trails
- Personal Interview
Procedure to Apply
- Applicants are to submit a handwritten application formatted on an A4 size bond paper.
- Submit the application to the address indicated below, super scribing, “Application for Recruitment to Group C/D Posts” at the back of the envelope.
- The Assistant Personal Officer (Rectt. & HQ)
Room No. 428, Office of the Chief Personnel Officer
4th Floor, Rail Nilayam, Secunderabad – 500 071 (Telangana)
Important Dates to Note
- Last Date of Receipt the application : November 24, 2014
- From Remote Areas : December 9, 2014