Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC) in Gangtok presently seeks out candidates with qualifications contending school management. There are 37 vacant posts for Head Master and Principal for Senior Secondary School. Eligible contenders are encouraged to pass their applications immediately before the application period expires on the 9th day of December, 2014.
Essential details are framed in the underneath section of this notification to aid the contenders with their application. Please read accordingly the following information:
Name of the Organization : Sikkim Public Service Commission
Job Titles Available : Head Master and Principal
No. of Openings : 37 vacancies
Mode of Application : offline
Last Date of the Application : December 9, 2014
Specifics as per Post
|Job Vacancies||No. of Openings||Age Scale||Remunerations||Educational Qualification|
|Head Master||20||unspecified||Rs. 15,600 – 39,100
Plus GP Rs.6,200
|Graduation degree with B.Ed. OR M.A. degree with B.Ed.|
Plus GP Rs.6,700
|Post Graduation degree with B.Ed.|
- Applicants are required to pay the cost of Rs.150 as application fee in the State Bank of Sikkim credited to ‘0051-SPSC.’
- Assortment of candidates will be through the Department Competitive Examination.
Methodology of the Application
- Applicants are directed to download the application forms as designed by the SPSC right from their official website at spscskm.gov.in.
- Complete the details asked in the form/s and append necessary papers affirming claims for qualification or eligibility.
- Send on to the address as mentioned below:
- Office of the Joint Director,
HRDD of the respective district