Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers (TNPL) annunciates their current need for skillful workers to fill up Central Control Room (CCR) Operator vacancies. Qualified individuals may proceed into applying as soon as possible. Further particulars for the said post are indicated herein to better equip the candidates:
: TAMIL NADU NEWSPRINT AND PAPERS LIMITED
Post Name : Central Control Room (CCR) Operator
Mode of Application : Offline
Last Date for Application : October 23, 2014
- Contenders must have achieved either of the following diplomas/ studies from a reputable institution/ university:
- 1st Class full time 3 years B.Sc. (Chemistry)
- First Class full time Diploma in Chemical Engineering
- Chemical Technology
Required Work Experience
- Contenders must have a minimum 5- year work experience as on October 1, 2014 in Rotary Cement Kiln process with DCS / PLC from CCR in a dry process Cement Industry.
- Age of the contenders should not exceed 30 years as on October 1, 2014. Relaxation in upper age will also be granted as per category:
- MBC/DNC :32 years
- SC/ST :35 years
How Does a Qualified Contender Apply?
- Download application forms in the standard format at: tnpl.com
- Print own copy of the forms and carefully fill in details.
- Append important credentials required by the HR Department of TNPL. Post Mail to this address:
- General Manager (HR)
Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited
Kagithapuram-639 136, Karur District, Tamil Nadu
- Chosen contenders will get the monthly income as Rs. 27,600.
- Short-listed applicants will be considered on the basis of their performance in Personal Interview.