Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (PSC) has opened several vacancies for Health Officer Posts in their midst. Presently, there are 33 vacancies for the said post and interested job seekers are most welcome to apply. Online registration or application is ongoing and will expire on the 9th day of January, 2015. For essential details regarding the Tamil Nadu PSC notification, refer below:
Name of the Organization : Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
Job Designation : Health Officer Posts
No. of Opening : 33 vacancies
Mode of Application : online
Significant Dates to Note
Closing of Online Application : January 9, 2015
Closing of Offline Payment : January 13, 2015
Examination Date : February 22, 2015
Qualification Details for Health Officer Post
- Contenders must not exceed 35 years old effective on July 1, 2014.
- Must have done either of the following academic qualification:
- S.Sc. Degree (or Bachelor of Sanitary Science) from an institution recognized by the Medical Council of India OR
- 2 year Diploma in Public Health from the University of Calcutta OR
- Special Training Course in Sanitary Science from the Medical Colleges, Madras.
Cost of Registration
- All applicants are required to remit a payment of Rs. 175 payable via online or offline mode.
- Online Method: Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking
- Offline Method: Post Office or Indian Bank.
Method of Selection
- Hiring or recruitment shall be based on these criteria:
- Written Examination
- Oral Test (or Interview)
- Recruited candidates who will take over the Medical Officer Post will receive the monthly stipend of Rs.15, 600 – Rs.39, 100 plus GP of Rs.5, 700.
Method of Application
- Contenders who meet the qualification criteria must log in to the official portal of Tamil Nadu PSC at tnpsc.go.in or www.tnpscexams.net.
- Please be reminded to bring the soft or scanned copies of the following requirements:
- Passport size photo
- Certification of age and caste
- Certification or Diploma of academic eligibility
- Provide information in the given application form then attach photo and signature.
- Also append the documents/ papers for qualification claims.
- Print out own copy of application form for future reference and submit.