Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB), Government of Tamil Nadu located in Chennai has issued announcements in relevance with their ongoing need of Post Graduate Assistants and Physical Directors (Grade-I). Applications will be accepted until the 26th of November 2014, 5:00 p.m.
In the meantime, jobseekers must carefully read the given information (i.e. application procedure, eligibility, requirements, pay scale and assortment method) herein:
Name of the Organization : Teachers Recruitment Board
Job Title : Post Graduate Assistants and Physical Directors (Grade-I)
Total no. of Vacancies : 1,807 posts
Application Method : Offline
Mode of Selection : Written Examination
Proposed Monthly Salary : Rs.9, 300 – 34,800 + GP Rs.4, 800
Details of Job Vacancies
|Name of Subject Discipline||No. of Posts Available|
Last Date of Receipt for Application : November 26, 2014 (5:00 p.m.)
Written Examination : January 10, 2015
Outline of Qualifications and Requirements
- Post Graduate Assistant
- Com / MA / M.Sc degree in relative subject with B. Ed.,
- Must have the relative subjects in Graduation and Post Graduation level both for educational subjects and languages.
- Physical Director Grade-I
- Bachelor’s degree with M.P. Ed. Degree.
- Applicants for the above-stated posts should not exceed 57 years of age as on July 1, 2015.
- Age of relaxation will be observed as per government norm.
- A non-refundable application fee for the application is obliged to all applicants thru cash basis only. They are to pay Rs. 50 for the registration fee in the Office of the Chief Educational Officers of any district within Tamil Nadu.
- An examination fee will be charged and is payable in any SBI/ Indian Overseas Bank / Indian Bank branch by using the Challan Form appended with the given prospectus upon paying of registration fee. Refer to your category:
- General Category : Rs. 500
- SC/ST/ PWD : Rs. 250
- The applicants are required to pay their application fee first (see Obligatory Fees).
- From there, they can get their application forms and Challan form.
- They must duly fill in the required information stated in the application form and must attach a recently taken passport size photo.
- Submit the applications in the Office of the Chief Educational Officers upon completion of forms.