Tripura Gramin Bank (TGB) is in current search for talented and industrious workers for their Office Assistant-Multipurpose vacancies. There are 49 openings under the said job designation and aspiring candidates must initially meet the prerequisite requirement of completing the Online CWE-III by IBPS conducted last September/ October, 2014 for RRBs. Online application for Office Assistant will be until January 7, 2015 only.
Meanwhile, review the following specification as given by Tripura Gramin Bank official notification.
Name of the Company : Tripura Gramin Bank
Job Title : Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
Total No. of Openings : 49 post
Mode of Application : online
Last Date of Application : January 7, 2015
Last Date for payment of Application fee : January 7, 2015
Profile of Qualifications
- Aspiring candidate for Office Assistant post must refer to the official advertisement of TGB in Rozgar Smachar/ Employment Newspaper under the dates of June 28, 2014 to July 4, 2014 OR at the official website of IBPS.
- Must have proficiency in local dialects such as Kok Borok or Bengali.
- Refer to the official job advertisement for specifications in academic eligibility.
- Applicants under SC / ST / EXSM / PWD category must remit the non-refundable fee of Rs.20.
- General category aspirants must pay Rs.100 as application fee.
- Application fee is remittable in the form of Challan which is available at the official website of TGB.
- Recruited individuals by TGB will be offered a pay scale of Rs.7, 200 to 19, 300.
- The candidate’s marks in the conducted IBPS Online CWE-III for the month of September/ October, 2014 for RRBs and Personal Interview will be the criteria for recruitment.
- Eligible candidates for Office Assistant (Multi-purpose) post must visit the official portal of TGB at tripuragraminbank.org.
- Register to the site using valid email ID, provide the details asked in the online application form and submit.
- Payment for the application must be paid after the online application, following the schedule as mentioned under “Schedule” of this announcement.