Visakhapatnam Port Trust (VPT) currently declares their need for eager job seekers who have the eligibility for their 3 vacancies for Pilot post. Highly competitive and skillful individuals are most welcome to forward their application on or before the 20th of January, 2015. Meanwhile the details for this hiring notification are discussed in the underneath section of this announcement.
Name of the Institute : Visakhapatnam Port Trust
Designation of Job : Pilot
Total No. of Vacancies : 3 posts
Mode of Application : offline
Last Date of Submission : January 20, 2015
Summary of Requirements and Eligibility
- Applicants for the Pilot post under VPT must not exceed 40 years of age.
- OBC category applicants are granted the age of relaxation of up to 3 years.
- SC/ ST category applicants are granted the age of relaxation of up to 5 years.
- Must have possessed the Certificate of Competency as Master of Foreign Going Ship attainable from the Ministry of Shipping, Government of India or any of its equivalents.
- Must gain a one-year experience related to the post applying for.
Offered Pay Scale
- Recruited candidates will be receiving a monthly stipend of Rs. 29,000 to Rs. 54,000 as Pilot of VPT.
- Applicants for the Pilot Position must download the application forms in prescribed proforma from the official site of Visakhapatnam Port Trust at vizagport.com.
- Details asked within the forms must be supplied accordingly.
- Attach the following supplementary documents with application forms:
- 2 pieces of recently taken passport size snap
- Certificate verifying age and caste
- Certificate/Diploma of academic claims
- Mark envelop bearing the application and requirements with “Application for the Post of Pilot (CLASS-I).”
- Forward the above-mentioned requirements and application to this address:
- The Secretary, 1st Floor
Administrative Office Building
Visakhapatnam Port Trust
Visakhapatnam (AP)-530 035