West Bengal Staff Selection Commission (WBSSC) declares open posts of Fire Engine Operator-cum-Driver in their midst. The commission is ready to employ highly skillful individuals to take the aforementioned post. Currently there are 185 open vacancies. Job seekers willing to apply for the post can do so before or on the 19th day of December, 2014.
The given information below can help the job seekers assess the qualifications, requirements and procedure for the application on WBSSC:
Name of the Organization : West Bengal Staff Selection Commission
Job Position Available : Fire Engine Operator-cum-Driver
No. of Open Slots : 185 vacancies
Type of Application : Online or Offline
Last Date of the Application : December 19, 2014 (by 4:00 p.m.)
|Job Title||Age Requirement(As on January 1, 2014)||Pay Scale||Academic/ Employment Requisites|
|Fire Engine Operator-cum-Driver||Rs.7,100 -37,600,+ Grade Pay Rs.3,200|
Registration and Examination Fees
- Take note that there is a non-refundable registration and examination fees which are stated category-wise:
- SC / ST contenders : Rs.20 (processing fee)
- Remaining Category : Rs.220 (examination fee + processing fee).
- The fees are to be remitted using online banking thru debit or credit cards/ via offline/ Tathya Mitra Kendras.
- Applicants will be assessed through their performance in the below-stated criteria:
- Written Test
- Driving Test
- Method One: Online
- Open the official website of WBSSC at wbssc.gov.in .
- Apply on the online registration, supplying all necessary details asked in the application forms.
- Append credentials and submit.
- Method Two: Offline
- Download application forms fromwbssc.gov.in .
- Fill in details and attach all essential documents.
- Forward via post mail to this address:
- SECRETARY-CUM-CONTROLLER OF EXAMINATIONS
WEST BENGAL STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION
Mayukh Bhaban, Salt Lake, Kolkata-700091
- Method 3: Via Tathya Mitra Kendras