There are at least 123 openings in West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (WBSEDCL) for various positions. Eligible and talented jobseekers who want to grab this wonderful chance of expanding their career with WBSEDCL are welcome to submit their registration/ application on or before the 9th day of January, 2015.
Related information regarding the opening in WBSEDCL are profiled in the underneath section of this announcement.
Name of the Organization : West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited
Job Designation : Various
No. of Openings : 123 vacancies
Type of Application : online
Start of Online Application : December 19, 2014
End of Online Application : January 9, 2015
- Applicants or interested jobseekers are directed to check on The Times Ascent dated December 17, 2014 for further details in connection with this WBSEDCL notification.
Post Details and Corresponding No. of Vacancies
|Job Title||No. of Openings|
|Sub Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||15|
|Assistant Manager (F&A)||9|
|Assistant Engineer (HR & A)||16|
|Assistant Engineer (IT & C)||17|
|Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||60|
Profile of Details
- Applicants for the various posts under WSEDCL must fall in between 18 to 27 years old only.
- Must have obtained their Degree/ Diploma with relative discipline from a well-reputable university/ institute.
- Aspirants for Assistant Engineer position must have accomplished BE/ B. Tech Degree with relative discipline from a respectable university/ college.
- Candidates selected for Assistant Engineer (Electrical) will be granted a handsome package of Rs. 15,600- 39,100 plus a GP of Rs. 5,400 per month.
Process of Application
- Applicants are encouraged to visit the website of West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited at wbsetcl.in.
- Surf through the Home Page and locate “Careers” tab or link.
- Click on the proper link for the position applying for to get the online registration form.
- Fill in information asked within the form/s and append necessary attachments asked.
- Submit and print out own copy of online application forms for future reference.