West Bengal State Rural Livelihoods Mission (WBSRLM) is advertising their ongoing need of 24 District Level Trainers. Interested job hunters who are eager to extend their career experience with WBSRLM must immediately forward their applications before the 26th day of December, 2014. WBSRLM accepts applications in the standard format through provided drop box in front of Office of the PD, DRDC, Cooch Behar. Further details are mentioned in this extended announcement.
Name of Organization : West Bengal State Rural Livelihood Mission
Designation Title : District Level Trainer
No. of Vacancies : 24 posts
Mode of Application : Offline
Last Date of Application : December 26, 2014
List of Thematic Areas
Institution Building, Social Inclusion & Social Development : 8 Posts
Fund Management & Audit : 8 Posts
Banking, Micro finance & Livelihoo Promotion : 8 Posts
- Candidates must fall between 25 – 55 years effective on January 1, 2014.
- Must have passed Higher Secondary matriculation from a reputable board or academic institute.
- Should be an active SHG member/ Sangha or Masangha Leader/ former DRP or NGO worker with relevant employment experience.
- WBSRLM Criteria for selection will be the following:
- Written Examination
Steps in Application
- Applicants meeting the aforementioned eligibility criteria must prepare application forms, following the prescribed format.
- Append necessary/ significant requirements such as certificates and requirements.
- Address application to this location and must be hand- dropped in a box just right in front of the Office of PD, DRDC, Cooch Behar (just beside the Cooch Behar Municipality).
- Addl District Mission Director
DMMU & Project Director
DRD Cell, Cooch Behar Zilla Parishad
Harendra Narayan Road
Pin 736101, Cooch Behar
- Applicants must read the officially released notification by WBSRLM for more detailed information.