Public Services Commission (PSC), West Bengal chapter has publicly released several announcements regarding job vacancies for Deputy Director, Lecturer and Assistant Engineer posts in their organization. Eager job seekers who want to build up their careers with PSC are instructed to submit their application as soon as possible or at least before the last date of submission i.e. November 25, 2014. Herein are the following guidelines for the relative posts mentioned:
Name of Organization : Public Services Commission (PSC), West Bengal
Job Positions : various
Availability : 305 posts
Closing Date of Application : November 25, 2014
Mode of Application : offline
Details of Job Positions
|Job Post||No. of Posts Vacancies||Pay Scale||Age Limit(as of Jan.1, 2014)|
|Deputy Director||1||Rs.15,600 to Rs.42,000 ($254- 685)+ Grade Pay Rs.6,600 ($107)||45 y.o.|
|Assistant Engr. (Agri Irrigation)||13||Rs.15,600 to Rs.42,000 ($254- 685)+Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400||32 y.o.|
|Lecturer||291||Rs.15,600 to Rs.39,100 ($254- 520)+ A.G.P. of Rs. 5,400 ($88)||37 y.o.|
Outline of Qualification and Requirements
- Deputy Director
- Diploma / Degree in Handloom Technology / Textile Technology from a respectable institution;
- Experience of 10 years in the relative field; and
- Competent knowledge of Bengal language (verbal and written)
- Assistant Engineer
- Degree in Agricultural / Civil Engineering from a recognized university/ institute.
- First class Bachelors / Masters Degree in specified field from a recognized university/institute.
- Screening Test and Interview will be conducted to screen the applicants. Their performance will be the basis of their hiring.
- Applicants are to pay a registration charge of Rs.210 (roughly $3.50) thru the following ports:
- IPO addressed to the Secretary, Public Service Commission, West Bengal payable to G.P.O., Kolkata.
- Challan from a Govt. Treasury in West Bengal or the Reserve Bank of India, Kolkata under: “0051-00-105-State PSC Examination fees-001-Examination fees-16 other fees”.
Procedure in Applying for the Desired Post
- Qualified candidates should send their bio-data in standard format to the address mentioned underneath. They also have to attach necessary documents backing up their claims based on their application forms.
Public Service Commission, West Bengal
161-A, S.P. Mukherjee Road, Kolkata- 700 026