West Bengal Public Services Commission (PSC) is presently propagating job notices for their vacancies in Deputy Director, Lecturer and Assistant Engineer positions. Brilliant and dynamic individuals who are interested into creating their career with West Bengal Public Services Commission are free to submit their applications provided that they initially meet the underneath-stated eligibilities.
The deadline for the submission of applications is on November 25, 2014. For the mean time, consider the following information regarding the need of West Bengal PSC:
Organization Name : West Bengal Public Services Commission
Mode of Application : Offline
Last Date of Submission for Applications : November 25, 2014
Job Title and Details
|Position||No. of Vacancies||Pay Scale||Age Limit|
(as on 1.1.2014)
|Deputy Director||1||Rs.15,600/- to Rs.42,000/- with Grade Pay Rs.6,600/-||45 years|
|Assistant Engineer (Agri-Irrigation)||13||Rs.15,600/- to Rs.42,000/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400/-||32 years|
|Lecturer||291||Rs.15,600/- to Rs.39,100/- with A.G.P. of Rs. 5,400/-||37 years|
Educational Eligibility and Requirements
- Deputy Director
- Diploma / Degree in Handloom Technology / Textile Technology from a respectable institute/ university.
- 10 years of experience in relative field
- Competent knowledge of speaking and writing in Bengali
- Assistant Engineer
- Degree in Agricultural / Civil Engineering from a respectable university
- First class Bachelors / Masters Degree in related field from a respectable institute or university.
- The selection committee will be basing selection to these given methods:
- Screen Test
- Candidates of all categories will be remitting the non-refundable sum of Rs.210 thru either of the following procedure:
- IPO endorsed to the Secretary, Public Service Commission, West Bengal which is payable in G.P.O., Kolkata.
- Challan from a Govt. Treasury in West Bengal or the Reserve Bank of India, Kolkata under the head “0051-00-105-State PSC Examination fees-001-Examination fees-16 other fees.”
Steps for the Application
- Download relevant application forms in the prescribed proforma under the official website of West Bengal PSC at: http://pscwb.org.in/
- Properly fill in details and append necessary credentials relevant to applied position.
- Send your application to:
Public Service Commission, West Bengal
161-A, S.P. Mukherjee Road, Kolkata- 700 026