- Name : Emma Charlotte Duerre Watson
- Birthday : April 15, 1990
- Nationality : British
- Occupation : Model, Actress, Activist
- Years Active : 1999 – Present
- 2001 – 2011 : Hermione Granger, Harry Potter Film Series
- 2001 : Young Artist Award for leading Young Actress, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
- 2002 : Otto Award from Bravo Magazine, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
- 2004 : Two Otto Awards and Child Performance of the Year Award from Total FilmMagazine, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
- 2005 : Bronze Otto Award and three nominations, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- 2007 : Best Female Performance National Movie Award, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- 2009 : Forbes’ List 6th Most Valuable Young Star
- 2010 : Hollywood’s Highest-Paid Female Young Star
Emma Charlotte Duerre Watson was born on April 15, 1990 in Paris, France and is a British Model, Actress and Activist. She was the daughter of Jacqueline Luesby and Chris Watson, who are both English lawyers. When she was young, her parents got separated therefore causing her to return to England and spend her weekdays with her mother in Oxfordshire and weekends in London with her father. She became a movie and theatre actress when she was only six years of age.
Her first and most famous movie project is none other than the Best-seller Harry Potter Film Series, where she played the role of our beloved ‘muggle’ genius Hermione Granger, which had earned her various awards and nominations for her acting.