Many of us love the aroma that coffee naturally gives off. This is often true as most people get hooked up into drinking it everyday. How about when this ordinarily sipped drink becomes the main ingredient of a cake? The answer is, simply D-I-V-I-N-E. Imagine the aroma permeating your house with its strongest inside your home kitchen. Bet you can’t deny that inner craving. And don’t worry about the sugar; coffeecake isn’t your ordinary sweet cake. Moreover, this cake is full of fruits (or nuts depending on your preference) so it’s a promise of a healthy dessert.
Here, we’ve listed several kinds of coffeecake you can enjoy most especially during the holidays:
- Quick Coffee Cake– This coffeecake can be made with oatmeal or nuts. Your oats can also be the crumb toppings that provide twist to this cake. According to the name itself, this one is a quick recipe and requires less effort in preparation.
- Chocolate Coffeecake– This melt-in-the-mouth coffee cake is simply compelling! However, the preparation for this cake is meticulously done. Measure the flour because it determines the quality of your cake.
- Blueberry Snack Cake– When blueberries are everywhere, be sure that you grab the opportunity to bake this treat. The blueberries will complement the citrusy flavor of the orange, making it a great tandem of treat!
- Banana Pecan Coffee Cake– Love banana cake? This one’s much better! You can give this coffeecake justice. Bananas are the star of this recipe since they make the cake really smooth and mellow.
- Apple Cinnamon Coffeecake– If you adore the blend of apple and cinnamon aroma in your mother’s kitchen, you will simply love the coffee twist on Apple Cinnamon Coffeecake. This cake only includes five ingredients and is not messy to cook—that is, except for the apple preparation.