There are many fruits and herbs which are helpful for the body and skin. One such thing is Aloe Vera. Its juice is useful to detoxify your body and your blood stream. This juice can be used for people who are ailing from stomach problems, ulcers or irritable bowel syndrome. One needs to follow certain steps in order make the Aloe Vera juice effective when making it at home. Else it might end up being ineffective. Follow the following steps to make the juice and feel and find the difference that you have .
- Break off a few leaves from an Aloe Vera plant
- Take a sharp knife and carefully peel the rind from the plant leaves and discard them.
- Peel the yellow layer just beneath the rind with a sharp knife and discard: The yellow layer can also be removed by gently rinsing it in a solution of 1tbsp of white vinegar and 1 cup water. Once all the rind and yellow layer is removed you will be left with only Aloe Vera gel.
- Continue the peeling process until you have 2 tbsp of Aloe Vera gel.
- Place the Aloe Vera in a grinder immediately.
- Add 1 cup of citrus based juice, such as orange or grapefruit to the blender.
- Blend the juice until it is smooth.
- Pour it in a glass and enjoy.
Make the juice and consume it. It is very good for health and brings out the best in your skin and body. Do not think twice, put in a bit of effort and you can lead a healthy life with longevity and happiness. Make everything at home at your convenience and relish the dish or the juice with all your loved ones.
Natural source is always good than having to take medicines and pills to make your health good. Natural food if and when taken in moderate amount always does good and never harms. The result will be seen only after a few months, but one should religiously continue the practice