Banana seems to be one of the most flexible food ingredients ever! You can simply fry, roast or make it an ingredient to your bread or cuisine. Our recipe for today incorporates banana and blueberry in delectable bread recipe called Blueberry Banana Bread.
STEP 1: Gather your Blueberry Banana Bread ingredients. You will need the following kitchen must-haves:
- 2 cups of flour (all purpose)
- 1 cup of sugar (white)
- ½ cup of butter (margarine can be a substitute)
- 1 tsp. of vanilla
- Baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. of honey
- 2 pcs. of large-size bananas (mash them up!)
- 1 cup of blueberries (fresh or frozen)
STEP 2: Start up baking your Blueberry Banana Bread recipe.
- Set the temperature of the oven to 350°F or approximately 175° This is for the preheating process.
- Wipe butter on a large loaf pan, amply covering it.
- Put together your all-purpose flour, salt and baking soda in a large mixing bowl.
- Using an electric mixer, incorporate butter and sugar. Be sure that it blends into a light, fluffy compound.
- Put one egg first and mix again. Then, put the other egg together with the honey and vanilla. Mix again.
- Put into the wet mix the mashed up bananas. Be sure to blend the ingredients finely and evenly.
- Add the first or dry mixture and mix again. No lumps should be seen at the mix.
- Add the blueberries. Do not blend or beat the mix anymore!
- Pour your final mixture onto the loaf pan.
- Put the pan into the oven and bake for about 45 to 55 minutes.
STEP 3: Serve and enjoy your Blueberry Banana Bread recipe with your favorite drinks.