Everyone loves desert. Be it chocolates, ice cream, cakes or chocolate brownies. These dishes are also easy to make at home. So one need not run to confectionery to buy these deserts and enjoy them. When you want your chocolate cake to be warm and soft served at home then chocolate brownies are the best options.
Basic chocolate brownies ingredients
- 1-3/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup flour, sifted
- 1 tsp salt, if using salted butter than do not use salt
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 3-1/2 unsweetened chocolate finely chopped
- 8 tbsp unsalted butter, chopped coarse
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup nuts toasted
- Confectioners sugar
- Do the prep work, set the oven rack to the middle position and heat it up to 350 degrees. Grease the baking dish, making sure to get all the corners
- In a small bowl whisk together the flour, baking powder and salt
- Slowly melt the chopped chocolate in a bowl and butter until thoroughly combined
- Add sugar few tbsp. at a time and mix it well with the chocolate mixture
- Add beaten eggs to the mixture and mix it will
- Put the mixture in the baking dish and bake it for 30 minutes
- Let the brownie cool for an hour or two after which put the confectioner sugar on top of it
- Cut the brownies into whatever shape you want and serve it
The dish is ready for you to eat and enjoy with family and friends. It is so easy to make that one can enjoy it at home and it can be prepared anytime you want if you have the basic ingredients with you.
Enjoy the dish and make it whenever you want at home once you have the required materials. Especially children will enjoy this dish. Adults also enjoy deserts so it is definitely a very popular dish that can be had outside as well as made at home. Try out the dish at home!