There is no one who does not like cakes, especially chocolate cake. It can be made for any special occasion especially for children birthday party or simply if you a guest at home so it can be made as a dessert. Cakes are all time favorite of everybody and no one will think twice before having a piece of it. Making it at home is also very easy and people will relish the taste. The best part is it can be made in the pressure cooker without any hassle and the taste will come out really great.
Follow the following steps and enjoy the delicacy
- ½ a cup of flour
- ½ a cup of sugar
- 4 tsp of coco powder
- ½ tsp of baking powder
- ½ a cup of oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp of vanilla essence
- Beat two eggs in a bowl and beat it well
- Add 1 tsp of vanilla essence and ½ cup of oil and beat it well
- Add flour little by little and beat it until the batter becomes smooth
- Add ½ a cup of baking powder and ½ a cup of sugar. Mix it well and beat it until it becomes smooth.
- Add 4 tsps of coco powder and mix until it looks like a liquid chocolate
- Take a tin suitable for pressure cooker and grease it well, after which pour the batter in it
- Preheat for 5 minutes on high temperature
- Place the cake mixture into the pressure cooker
- After 25 minutes remove the lid and put a knife in the cake to check if it is cooker.
- Remove it from the cooker and place it on a plate
- The cake it ready to eat.
The steps are very simple and it is extremely easy to make. If you want to impresses your family and friends with this recipe then go ahead make the cake at home and enjoy this delicacy. It will be ready within half an hour and you can enjoy this special desert at home for no extra cost.
keywords : how to make chocolate cake without oven, how to make chocolate cake at home