Alaskan King Crabs can grow as big as five feet in width. For culinary experts, cooking these crabs can be pretty exciting. For foodies with flair for seafood, Jerk Crab is just the right recipe for these giants.
Step One: Prepare all the things that you need.
- 4 pcs. of Alaskan King Crab legs, cut
- Olive oil
- Ginger, sliced
- Jerk seasoning
- Salt and pepper
- Lime juice (from one big lime)
- Butter slices
Step Two: Consider these three ways in cooking your Jerk Crab.
- Cooking using an oven
Step Three: Commence cooking.
- Heat your pan and pour some oil over it.
- Put your Alaskan king crab legs side by side.
- Add the slices of ginger, spreading it among the legs.
- Add the jerk seasoning, slightly coating the crab legs.
- Add a dash of salt and pepper, and wait for it to be toasted.
- Turn the crab legs upside down and re-season with jerk seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Add a good amount of lime juice and wait for a while.
- You are now given two options: cook the crab legs further in grille or oven. Put in mind that you can perform both ways of cooking. For grille, just put the legs over the barbecue grill (best taste to acquire for your Jerk Crab recipe).
- However, if you opt to oven-cook, add some water and thyme.
- Put the whole pan with crab legs into the oven for about 10 minutes.
- Take it out and transfer your crab legs into a big bowl.
- Put some butter, parsley and the juice that comes with the crab legs.
- Also add ginger slices and thyme.
- Gently toss everything inside the bowl.
- Put on a special plate and serve to your guests.