Potato omelet is one of the easiest kinds of omelet one can prepare for as breakfast. Since it is consisted of eggs and potatoes, one can instantly conclude a hearty breakfast experience. Besides, it is really easy to prepare this recipe that busy moms will really adore.
Step One: Prepare your tools and ingredients for the potato omelet recipe.
- Left over or roasted potatoes, chunked (*You can also use half medium size potato)
- ½ tsp. parsley, minced
- 1 tbsp. butter, sautéed until soft
- Olive oil
- 2 eggs
- Salt and pepper
- Whisk or fork
- Non-stick pan
Step Two: Commence cooking your Potato Omelet!
- First, sauté the butter with the help of a little olive oil to avoid burning the butter. Be sure to use low heat in sautéing. Turn off heat after the butter completely melts.
- Whisk the eggs using an iron whisk or a fork into a medium sized bowl.
- Incorporate the whisked eggs and potatoes into the mixing bowl.
- Add a dash of salt and pepper into your minced potato and egg mixture.
- Add a dash of freshly grated nutmeg into the potato, too.
- Turn on heat again for your butter and pour in your flavored potato and eggs mixture into the pan.
- Be careful not to burn your omelet by flipping it when the other side turns a little bit golden brownish.
- Place the cooked potato omelet into a plate and serve for breakfast.