As a busy individual, you may have given up some simple wonderful activities such as cooking or baking. If you’re in such dilemma but would want to make your very own blueberry cheesecake nevertheless, take a look at this quick-easy recipe. You will definitely get that blueberry cheesecake you are craving for.
Step One: Get the ingredients for your blueberry cheesecake recipe.
- Cheesecake crust, a ready-made found in your local groceries
- Cheesecake filling or cream, also ready-made
- 3 cups of fresh berries*
- 1 cup of jam of the same berries you’re going to use (or the jams of the same color)
(* you can also use blackberries or raspberries as substitute if blueberries are not available at the moment)
Step Two: Prepare your materials for this easy-quick cooking.
- Rubber spatula
- Bowl (medium)
Step Three: Start doing the easy-quick steps in cooking your blueberry cheesecake.
- Put your saucepan over low-heat fire. Pour in your jam and melt it. Be sure to stir frequently to avoid burning it.
- Meanwhile, get your crust and stuff the cream over the crust.
- Smooth the cream filling over the crust using your rubber spatula. Be sure that it is even and smooth.
- When the jam is already okay, put it in a bowl and let it cool a bit.
- Mix the berries with the jam and blend using a spoon.
- Pour over the jam and berry blend over the smoothed cream
- Carefully smooth the blend at the top of the cream filling.
- Put the cake inside your fridge for about 20 to 40 minutes.
- Get your blueberry cake and share it with your family or friends.