In summer, having a cocktail on a beach is a perfect enjoyment for anybody. Expecting heavy temperatures this summer, most of the families planned their vacation for cool areas. As per their expectations, mercury is on constant rise and people are suffering a lot from heat. It is common to anybody to feel somewhat impatient and irritating during weather change but going to hot summer weather from a chilly cool winter is like a torture for anybody. This year summer is expected to cross 50C which is not an easy thing to digest. For this summer, to keep you cool we are suggesting some cocktails which will not only keep you cool but also very good for your health.
10. RoseMary Gin Fizz:- This is a gin based drink with rose flavour to give that savory flavour.
9. Berry Lemonade Cocktail:- Everybody may have at least once tasted the lemonade once in their life time. This will add strawberry flavour to usual lemonade.
8. Gin and Tonic:- This ice-cold fresh floral drink is perfect for any summer. In this, ice cold tonic water is mixed with botanical gin.
7. Green Tea Mojitos:- For cool green tea, add mint flavour to match your green vibes this summer. This is very good in health point of view also.
6. Whiskey Sour:- Chilled bourbon whisked is mixed with lime juice.
5. Pimm’s Cup:- This is very popular in UK. This giner or lemon juice is the English version of Pimm’s No.1
4. Pomegranate champagne punch:- Cool rum is served with Pomegranate flavour.
3. Rum Punch:- It is a mixture of water, simple syrup, lime juice, Angostura bitter with Bajan rum in right quantities.
2. Rose Grapefruit cocktail:- A French aperitif is served with Lillet rose and grape flavour.
1. Very Berry Sangria:- Blueberry liquer and fresh berries is served in famous Red wine.
Any cocktail not at all feels good without decoration. So make sure you garnished your cocktails well before the serve itself. Some cocktails requires only straw where as in some cases spoon is also required. Make sure you avail both of them in advance. Taste all these drinks and have a joyful summer.