Acer held an official launching of its various devices yesterday, September 2. Alongside the critically acclaimed Predator 8 are several smartphones noteworthy for their operating system (Android Lollipop 5.1) and—well, let’s be honest—their price tags.
Coming at spot #1 is the budget friendly Liquid Z330 features a diminutive 4.5-inch screen but has the latest Google Lollipop aboard. Acer installed the Snapdragon 210 chipset under the hood that supports LTE connectivity. It is paired up with Adreno 304 GPU to enhance the user’s graphical experience. It is all set to be released by October at the price of €130.
- Dimensions : 136 x 66.5 x 9.6mm, 142g
- Display : 4.5” IPS, 480 x 854 pixels resolution
- CPU : Snapdragon 210 chipset, 1.1GHz Quadcore processor
- RAM/ROM : 1GB/ 8GB
- Camera : 5MP with LED flash- primary; 5MP front
- Battery : 2000 mAh
In spots #2 and #3 are the siblings: Liquid Z630 and Z630S which chipsets support the latest 4G LTE connectivity and Bluetooth 4.0 LE. These two also feature AcerEXTEND a wireless connectivity capable which enables interaction with a PC or laptop unit without the aid of any cable wires. Additionally, they have the Float Apps option that allows the user to put smaller versions of chosen apps on home screen for multi-tasking purposes.
Liquid Z630 and Z630S will be available this month in Asia, Europe and Middle East.
- Dimensions : 156.3 x 77.5 x 8.9mm, 165g
- Display : 5.5” IPS screen, 720 x 1280 pixels resolution
- CPU : (Z630) MediaTek 1.3GHz Quadcore processor
: (Z630S) MediaTek 1.3GHz Octacore processor
- RAM :(Z630) 2GB; (Z630S) 3GB
- ROM : (Z630) 16GB; (Z630S) 32GB and NO microSD slot
- Camera : 8MP with LED flash -primary, 8MP -front
- Battery :4000 mAh
- Price : starts at €200