There are actually three variants for our ZenFone 2 Laser; hence the three different price tags.
The cheapest model bears the 5.5” display screen protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 4 technology and the 13MP primary cam with dual LED flash and laser auto-focus that is responsible for lesser focus time of 0.3secs. Secondly, there is the 5.5-incher with Snapdragon 615 SoC and 3GB of RAM. The third one bears a half-an-inch larger display of 6.0” screen with Snapdragon 615 SoC and 3GB of RAM.
Meanwhile, the entry-level handset is okay if not impressive enough. The 2GB RAM incorporated to Snapdragon 410 chipset bears a good promise of smooth multi-tasking, video and gaming experiences. It also accommodates 16GB of ROM and can be expanded up to 128GB via microSD slot.
The highlight of ASUS ZenFone 2 Laser is its 13MP camera that can snap quality pictures even under low light, thanks to the dual LED flash. Moreover, it has been endowed with the laser auto-focus feature responsible in focusing to your subject in mere 0.3 seconds.
- Dimension :143.7 x 71.5 x 10.5 mm, 140g
- Display : 5.5” TFT, 720 x 1280 pixels resolution, 294ppi/ 6.0” screen
- CPU/Chipset : Qualcomm Snapdragon 410, 1.2GHz Quadcore
Qualcomm Snapdragon 615
- GPU :Adreno 306
- OS : Android Lollipop 5.0 + Asus Zen UI
- RAM : 2GB/ 3GB
- Storage : 16GB + up to 128GB via microSD slot
- Camera : 13MP with dual LED flash & Laser auto focus for primary
5MP for front-facer
- Connectivity : 4G LTE
- Battery : 2400 mAh
- Price : Rs 9,999 (est. $154) / Rs 13,999 (est. $215) / Rs 17,999 (est. $277)