ASUS already unveiled and launched their chieftain tablet named as ZenPad S 8.0 Z580CA. We can remember that it was announced last June 1 during the company’s big event. Today, the tablet can be purchased starting at $199 to $300 with the premium design. It is also offered in different flavors: 16GB ROM/ 2GB RAM, 32GB ROM/2GB RAM and the premium 64GB ROM/ 4GB RAM.
The 8-inch IPS LCD screen offers sharp and crisp display offers extraordinary experience in user-device interaction. Additionally, it has been incorporated by a powerful central processing unit and an equally impressive graphics processor. Compared to iPad, ZenPad S 8.0 offers affordable price in a premium body.
Despite the 4000 mAh, the juicer of ZenPad S 8.0 can power your slate for up to 4 hours and 16 minutes with the maximum brightness, Wi-Fi on and streaming video.
Asus ZenPad S 8.0 gives a good balance between price and specifications. It comes highly recommended if one can’t afford the monstrous costs other high-end slates come with.
- Body : 203.2 x 134.5 x 6.6 mm, 298g, brushed metallic and faux leather
- OS : Android Lollipop 5.1 + Asus Zen UI
- Display : 8.0” IPS LCD, 1536 x 2048 pixels resolution, 320 ppi
- CPU : 64-bit Intel Atom, 2.3GHz Quad-core processor
- GPU : IMG PowerVR G6430
- RAM : 4GB
- Camera : 8MP primary, 5MP front
- Storage : 16/ 32/ 64GB internal + expansion up to 128GB via microSD
- Battery : 4000 mAh