Here’s another greater rendition of an original handset from BLU. The plus edition of BLU Studio X, simply called BLU Studio X Plus (obviously!) is an entry level phone with more than just ‘OK’ specifications. Declared affordable by its 149-bucks ($149) price tag, the mobile handset caters to budget-conscious buyers. Studio X Plus is purchasable within this month (January, 2015).
Studio X Plus has this impressive 5.5-inch display screen with 720 x 1280 pixels resolution IPS LCD that shows off great graphical details. Exterior design is can be judged as pretty generic, but remember that we are talking about an entry-level here. Casings are available in 5 varying colors of white, black, gold, blue and pink.
Taking a glimpse at the internal hardware, we can see a 1.3GHz quad-core Cortex-A7 processor, Mali-400 GPU and 1GB RAM. Performance is enhanced by the technology of Android 4.2 Kitkat but is expected to be upgraded into Lollipop 5.0 very soon. The internal storage capacity of 8GB is made available and—don’t worry—is expandable up to 64GB via microSD. Moreover, snappers bear the decent 8MP (primary) and 2MP (front-facing) sizes.
BLU Studio X Plus Specifications
- Dimensions : 155.5 x 76.6 x 10.6 mm, 170g
- Display : 5.5” IPS LCD, 720 x 1280 pixels resolution
- CPU : 1.3 GHz quadcore Cortex-A7
- GPU : Mali-400
- RAM : 1GB
- OS : Android 4.4.2 KitKat, soon to be upgraded to Google Lollipop 5.0
- Storage : (internal) 8GB; (external) up to 64GB
- Camera : (primary) 8MP with LED flash (front) 2MP
- Battery : 2600 mAh
- Casing : White, Black, Gold, Blue and Pink