Want to have a smartphone with specs more or less like Motorola G but less the price? If the answer is a yes, then check out Blu Studio X Plus. Keep in mind, though, that Blue Studio isn’t a Motorola imitation. As a matter of fact, Studio X Plus is MUCH BETTER.
Somewhat having the look and feel of a Moto G phone, Studio X Plus offers a bigger, gently-curved back and rubberized finish, despite being an entry-level one. Along with a 5.5-inch, 720 x 1280 pixel IPS LCD screen, it also features a 1.3Ghz quad-core Cortex A7 processor, Mali-440 GPU and a 1GB Ram.
It also has an 8GB internal storage capacity, though only 5.67GB is only available to users. You can also put a microSD card up to 64GB capacity in addition to that storage. 2MP front and 8MP rear cameras are also installed. The smartphone runs in Android KitKat 4.2 OS and is upgradeable to Android Lollipop 5.0.
The best part of it, though, is its battery power and price. At the unlocked price of $149.99 ($30 less than Moto G’s), you can watch Youtube with maximum screen brightness over HSPA at 4 hours and 7 minutes, compared to Moto G’s 2 hours and 26 minutes viewing time. It is also available in white, black, gold, blue and pink-colored versions.
- Body : 155.5 x 76.6 x 10.6mm, 170g
- Display : 5.5-inch IPS LCD, 720 x 1280 pixel resolution
- OS : Android KitKat 4.2 upgradeable to Android Lollipop 5.0
- Chipset/ CPU : 1.3GHz quad-core A7
- GPU : Mali-440
- RAM : 1GB
- Storage : 8GB (5.67 available) internal memory + up to 64GB microSD expansion
- Camera : 2MP front and 8MP rear camera with LED Flash
- Battery : 2600mAh