We can still perfectly remember when Gionee launched its intriguing Marathon M5 model way back in June within the Chinese borders. The model is one intriguing piece of technology simply because it features two titans of a juicer, totaling a capacity of 6020 mAh! You don’t even have to worry anymore for power within a day since it packs not only sufficient energy but generous life. Before we forget to mention it, the Chinese smartphone maker has sent out invitations for their upcoming event (a.k.a launching of Marathon M5) on November 24 in Bengaluru.
Speaking of the batteries, the 6020 mAh juicer can stay for up to 4 days of normal use. They can also double as power bank since the smartphone supports reverse charging system, enabling users to charge their other devices using Marathon M5. For charging the two mammoths, Gionee enabled the fast charging system for the handset, although the company did not mention the details about charging time.
When Marathon M5 finally becomes available in Indian markets, expect that it comes with Rs. 34,999 (roughly $530 in US dollars) sticker price.
- Body : 152 x 76 x 8.5 mm, 213g
- Display : 5.5” AMOLED, 720 x 1280 pixels resolution, 267ppi
- OS : Android Lollipop 5.1
- Chipset/ CPU : 64-bit MT6735, 1.3GHz Quadcore
- RAM : 2GB
- Storage : 16GB + expansion of up to 128GB via microSD
- Camera : 13MP primary with LED flash, 5MP
- Battery : 3010 mAh dual battery, total capacity of 6020 mAh