Gionee has given us yet another entry-level treat in the body of Gionee P5W. Launched last December of 2015, the said handset shows off a 5-inch IPS display screen with 720×1280 pixels resolution. It also houses a MediaTek SoC with quadcore processor clocked at 1.3 GHz. Other specs include a Mali- T720MP2 GPU, 1GB of RAM, 16GB of native storage and Android Lollipop OS. The software is also assisted with Gionee’s very own Immersive UI that let you interact with the handset smoothly.
P5W also houses dual snappers with 5mega-pixel primary and 2mega-pixel front. The primary snapper comes with flash assist and if the 16GB storage comes inadequate for your picture-perfect moments, you still can insert an SDcard with maximum capacity of 32GB for roomier storage. Lights won’t be off until the 2000 mah juicer runs out of juice.
For interested buyers, you can select from various colors of white, blue, yellow, red and black at the price of at the price of $95 (or an equivalent of Rs. 6,499).
- Body : 143.3 x 72 x 8.9 mm, 153g
- Display : 5.0” IPS LCD screen, 720 x 1280 pixels resolution, 294ppi
- OS : Android Lollipop 5.1 + Immersive UI
- Chipset/ CPU : Mediatek MT6735, 1.3GHz Quadcore
- GPU : Mali-T720MP2
- RAM : 1GB
- Storage : 16GB + expansion of up to 32GB via microSD
- Camera : 5MP primary with LED flash; 2MP front
- Battery : 2000 mAh