Google has finally made it official that they will release their latest pride, Nexus 6 on November. While the exact date is yet to be revealed, preorders will be opened on October 29. Nexus 6 is one of the first phablets to be powered by Google Lollipop (also known as Android L).
The epic 6×3” Google Nexus 6 is built by Motorola and has based most of its features from the 2nd Generation Moto X design, making them almost like twins. However, Nexus 6 bears prominent Nexus insignia at its back, making it possible to tell which is which. Since we’re all excited for this debutante, let’s enlist Nexus 6’s key features:
- Colors: Midnight Blue, Cloud White
- Dimensions and weight: 159.3 x 83 x 10.1 mm (6.27 x 3.27 x 0.40 in), 184 g (6.49 oz)
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 805, Quad-core 2.7 GHz Krait 450
- Display: Multi-touch AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors with 1440 x 2560 pixels, 5.96 inches (493 ppi pixel density)
- Display protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Internal Memory: 32 or 64 GB
- RAM: 3GB
- Camera: (Primary) 13MP, 4128 x 3096 pixels; (Front) 2MP
- Sensors: Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 3220 mAh battery
- Powered by Google Lollipop (Android L)
- Certified fast Android device since it uses Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 which is used by Samsung Galaxy Note 4.
- 3G RAM
- Bluetooth enabled for gadgets like Motorola Moto 360 Android Wear smartwatch.
- No card slot for expandable memory.
- Mediocre camera
- Non-removable battery with standby time of 330h and talk time of 24h (maximum)
The 32GB variant of Google Nexus 6 is currently on sale for Rs. 44,000 ($ 715.23 USD). On the other hand, the 64GB is priced at Rs. 49,000 ($ 796.51 USD).