Here’s a nice slice of sunshine from Google: a premium, aluminum-clad Huawei phone. Google Nexus 6P was endowed with the greatest qualities you certainly can hope for a device. To be honest though, the $649 may take you aback but just check on the specs below and decide if it’s worth the price tag.
However, for those who are interested in Nexus 6P’s other flavors, you can choose for the 32GB ($499) and 64GB ($549) variants. All flavors will be released this October so better watch out for them.
Meanwhile, the 5.7-inch handset also sports the latest USB Type C for charging and connectivity purposes. The Snapdragon 810 SoC also supports 4G LTE connectivity (apparently the craze amongst 2015 handsets), Bluetooth 4.2, NFC and 802.11 a, b, g, n, n 5GHz, ac.
As for the thrill, Google’s Jeff Hoefer, the man behind Nexus 6P’s design, proudly discussed the black strip at the rear part of the handset holding the camera, laser sensor and flash. He noted how this one details adds mystery to the aura of the device and gives it a “clean, elemental look”.
- Body : 159.3 x 77.8 x 7.3 mm, 178g, aluminum main body
- Display : 5.7” quadHD AMOLED, 1440 x 2560 pixels resolution, 518 ppi
- OS : Android Marshmallow 6.0
- Chipset/ CPU : 64-bit Snapdragon 810, 2.0GHz Octacore
- GPU : Adreno 430
- RAM : 3GB
- Storage : 32GB/ 64GB/ 128GB
- Camera : 12MP primary with dual LED flash, 8MP front
- Battery : 3450