Android wearable is becoming a fast mainstream today along with handsets and other basic devices. Not only it is in with fashion but it has been a reply to our need to keep up with healthier lifestyle. However, since the design of the current wearable is not independent from a much greater device, they are mostly closely connected with smartphones. And this is where our tutorial is heading to—how to connect your Samsung Galaxy S6 health app to your Galaxy S5 or Note 4.
With the S6 version of health app, you can monitor your own heart rate, calories, blood oxygen saturation, etc. We can note, however, that most of us do not own the hottest S6 yet and still have last year’s Note 4 and S5. So here’s what we will do in order for the S6 Health to adapt in older version devices:
- You need to download Galaxy S6 health application (Google Lollipop version) for your old faithful, Galaxy Note 4.
- Also, back up and replace your present S Health app which can be found in priv-app/ S Health.
- After that, you can then change the name of the new apk file into SHealth3_5.apk and customize the permissions to rw—r—r.
- To complete the procedure, just reboot your handset.
- That it! You can enjoy the benefits of the latest version of S6 Health app right on your Galaxy Note 4 or S5.