Instagram earned its share of fame for instantly sharing picture perfect memories. Just a few taps away, and the world witnesses your still memories. So how about your stocked photos or those pictures who wasn’t able to make it when the Instagram started out? Follow these necessary steps and enjoy the “throwback.”
- Whether your photos were stocked away in CDs, DVD, or any form of storage device and copy them right on your phone (or tablet) where your Instagram app is installed.
- Upload the image or photo you want to share. However, you can upload only one photo at a time.
- Tap on the ‘Camera’ tab which is placed at the bottom of the screen among the rows of icons for different actions.
- When the camera opens, tap on the ‘Preview’ square at the left of the camera shutter.
- Choose the image you want to upload by tapping on the image. You can adjust the image by cropping it and tap ‘Next.’
- Add caption about the photo you just uploaded, tag fellow Instagram users and share it to other social media platforms such as Facebook and Twitter.
- Share the image by simply tapping the ‘Share’ button and your Followers can instantly view it. In case you want to share it directly to some individuals, choose ‘Direct.’
- Repeat the same process if you still have other photos you wish to share via Instagram.