HTC has officially launched yet another Desire model with 8-core processor and expansion capacity of up to 2 Terabytes through microSD. While the other companies have been unveiling and launching their handsets with fireworks and parties, the company chose to do theirs silently.
HTC HC Desire 728 is a midrange set with Dual SIM capacity and handsome specification you simply can’t ignore for a phone. Particularly, we are talking about its 13MP and 5MP dual snappers. You don’t have to worry about storage as it is able to hold 16gigabytes internally plus up to 2TB through the microSD port. Additionally, the chipset also supports the latest 4G LTE connectivity along with 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and A-GPS.
The only issue we can see about this 5.5-inch giant is the lack of pixel density, having merely 267ppi. All in all, you can get a great bargain at the price of 1,699 (estimated $266). The smartphone is available for pre-orders which will begin shipping by the middle of this month. You can choose between 2 color combinations—the White & Gold and the Black &Gray.
- Dimension :9 x 77.8 x 7.87 mm, 153g
- Display : 5.5” HD IPS LCD screen, 720 x 1280 pixels resolution
- CPU : MediaTek MT6753, 1.3GHz Octacore
- OS : Android Lollipop 5.1.1 + HTC Sense UI
- RAM : 2GB
- ROM : 16GB + up to 2TB via microSD
- Camera : 13MP with LED primary, 5MP front
- Battery : 2800 mAh
- Price : pre-order 1,699 yuan (roughly $266)