HTC has yet unveiled another Desire model which will be available on markets by early November this year: HTC Desire 820. The model has been introduced in Berlin IFA event. However, so much for overflowing excitement of HTC fans, the price for HTC Desire 820 is still yet to be revealed.
So what has HTC Desire 820 to offer us? HTC has claimed that Desire 820 offers the 3 V’s an avid mobile user has been looking for: velocity, volume and visual. With such qualifications, it’s safe to deem that HTC Desire 820 isn’t just your average mobile phone. To convince you, here are its specifications:
- Dimension : 57.7×78.74×7.74mm, weighs 155 grams
- Display : 5.5-inch HD (720×1280 pixels)
- Processor : 64-bit octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 SoC
(1.5GHz quad-core + 1.0GHz quad-core)
- Front Camera : 8-megapixel
- Resolution : 720×1280 pixels
- RAM : 2GB
- OS : Android 4.4 (Kitkat)
- Storage : 16GB and expandable to 128GB
- Rear Camera : 13-megapixel
- Battery capacity : 2600mAh
(22.4 hrs 3G talk time; and 424 hrs. 3G standby time)
What’s cool about Desire 820?
- Lets you multi-task in fluid pace with its newest Qualcomm Octa-Core 64-bit processor and 4G connection technologies.
- Supports HTC’s Dot View case which gets prompt access to phone without opening the cover.
- Dual Nano-Sim support scheme.
- Selfie fanatics will surely adore these new camera features/ programs:
- Mash-up merging of your facial features to a friend’s or a celebrity’s snap.
- Live Makeup scheme that will let you pre-edit your skin toning.
- Photo booth will let you capture various moments and combine them into a one picture.
- Array of elegant casing colors of your choice:
- Marble White
- Tuxedo Grey
- Santorini White
- Milky-way Grey
- Tangerine White
- Saffron Grey
- Flamingo Grey
- Blue Misty
- Monarch Orange
Price : Under $550