Alongside the Desire 320, another model has debuted during the CES 2015. HTC Desire 826 bears the design details of HTC Desire EYE but comes in heavier and bigger dimensions. Its statistics exposes 158 x 77.5 x 7.9 mm, with weight of 183g. Furthermore, the model is one of the first to have the hottest Google Lollipop 5.0 coupled with Sense UI, the additional perk from its own manufacturer.
A mammoth screen display measuring 5.5 inches (with 1080 x 1920 pixels resolution) sports the face of Desire 826. The power of this smartphone comes from 64-bit, 8-core CPU, Adreno 405 GPU in Snapdragon 615. Exciting the snapshots enthusiasts are the two snappers having 13MP and 4MP in rear and front respectively.
Release date and pricing for Desire 826 is yet to be declared by the mobile giant, but rest assured that it makes its appearance in the first quarter of 2015. Despite the model’s presence in HTC official website in the United States, it’s availability in the US market is not yet confirmed. However, China expects Desire 826 very soon.
HTC Desire 826 Specifications
- Dimension : 158 x 77.5 x 7.9 mm, 183g
- Display : 5.5” multitouch, 1080 x 1920 pixels resolution, 401ppi density
- Chipset : Qualcomm Snapdragon 615
- CPU : 64-bit Octa-core 1.7GHz ARM Cortex -A53
- GPU : Adreno 405
- OS : Google Lollipop 5.0 with HTC Sense UI
- RAM : 2GB
- Storage : (internal) 16GB; (external) up to 128 GB via microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC
- Camera : (primary) 13MP with LED flash; (front) 4MP
- Battery : 2600 mAh
- Price : Rs. 29.990 (estimated $ 472)