Speaking of premium phones circulating around the market, HTC is one mobile company that won’t be left out with its mobile handsets. With its respectable course in mobile industry, HTC has never let their handset enthusiasts down, most especially with one of its newest model: HTC One (M8). It has been out in the market since March, 2014 with a starting at the price of Rs.49, 990 (estimated S808 or £516). It is also affirmed to be one of the most expensive high-end phones of its generation.
While the price of HTC One (M8) can be really startling, let us first review its components starting with the hardware. The model exhibits a first-rate feel of Gunmetal Grey (or Amber Gold/ Glacial Silver) metal in the sleek elegance of compact chassis. One (M8) is also operated by the technology of 2.3 GHz Quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 Krait 400, Adreno 330 processors partnered with 2GB RAM. The storage capacity of HTC One (M8) varies in 16 and 32GB internal, expandable to 128GB through the ready microSD slot.
The 5” average smartphone display, protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3, gives the HTC One (M8) handlers an eye-experience extraordinaire with life-like graphics. However, the snappers are a little bit under the mediocre level as they sport a 4MP primary and 5MP front-facing cameras. Still… overall, HTC One (M8) gives a better handset experience.
HTC One (M8) Specifications
- Dimensions : 146.36 x 70.60 x 9.35mm, 160g
- Display : 5”, 1080×1920 pixels
- Processors : 2.5GHz Quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801, Krait 400, Adreno 330
- OS : Androids 4.4.2 and 4.4.3 Kitkat (upgradable up to Google Lollipop)
- RAM : 2GB
- Storage : available at 16GB and 32GB, expandable to 128GB thru microSD
- Camera : (primary) 4MP; (front) 5MP
- Battery : 2600 mAh, non-removable
- Colors : Gunmetal Grey, Amber Gold, Glacial Silver