HTC always have that knack of designing and producing impressively gorgeous phones. HTC One ME does not differ from the rest—stunningly beautiful and equipped with substance that can satisfy you to the core. No, it’s not an Apple but it has what it takes to be an object of consumers’ craving.
HTC One ME is a high-end, Google Lollipop smartphone clad in polycarbonate with metal accents. It is available in three elegant hues: Meteor Grey, Rose Gold, Gold Sepia. The screen display is a 5.2-inch Quad HD LCD with 1440 x 2560 pixels resolution. Just beneath the screen, a single button of a fingerprint sensor sandwiched between BoomSound speakers by Dolby adorns the bottom fascia.
Have we mentioned that it’s the first phone to be powered by MediaTek’sHelio X10 chipset? It will be running in a 64-bit, octacore processor clocked at 2.2GHz. To complete the performance ensemble, a 3GB RAM, PowerVR G6200 and 32GB ROM have been incorporated.
As HTC is one of those smartphone brands known for its camera features, we won’t be let down by One ME’s 20MP primary and 4MP front-facer. Lights won’t be off until the 2840mAh juicer’s power is consumed.
Currently, this pride had just been unveiled in China. There’s no confirmation yet if the handset will be available beyond the boundaries of its homeland and China, or of its pricing.
HTC One MESpecifications
- Dimension : 150.99 x 71.99 x 9.75 mm, 155g
- Display : 5.2” IPS LCD w/ HTC Sense UI 7.0, 1440 x 2560 pixels resolution
- CPU/Chipset : 64-bit MediaTekHelio X10 MT6795, 2.2GHz Octacore
- GPU : PowerVR G6200
- OS : Android Lollipop 5.0
- RAM : 3GB
- Storage : (internal) 32GB; (external) up to 2048 GB via microSD
- Camera : (primary) 20MP with Dual LED; (front) 4MP
- Connectivity : LTE, Bluetooth 4.1, and dual-band Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac. NFC µUSB 2.0
- Battery : 2840 mAh