There’s a new addition in the family of Huawei P9. Just recently, P9max (under codenamed P950S) passed AnTutu and revealed some fascinating specs including a gigantic 6.2-inch display with QHD resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels and protected by the technology of Corning Gorilla Glass 4. Unfortunately for us, the body dimensions are yet to be revealed (either by leaks or by the company itself) but it is said to sport metal frame design with graphite thermal coating for heat reduction.
What may bring out an excited commotion is the latest Kirin 950 SoC that powers P9max together with the whopping 4GB of RAM. Additionally, the latest Android Marshmallow runs inside together with Huawei’s very own Emotion UI on top. It also supports dual SIM capacity and the trending 4G LTE connectivity.
Inside the box, the smartphone unit comes with its battery, charger, 1 microUSB cable, a pair of earphones, user manual and 1-year warranty card.
According to sources, the smartphone is set to be released by the last month of this year but pricing is yet to be revealed soon.
- Display : 6.2” IPS LCD, 1440 x 2560 pixels resolution, 474ppi
- OS : Android Marshmallow 6.0 + Emotion 6.0 UI
- Chipset/ CPU : HiSilicon Kirin 950, 2.3GHz Quadcore + 1.8GHz Quadcore (Octacore)
- GPU : Mali-T880 MP4
- RAM : 4GB
- Storage : 64GB + expansion of up to 128GB via microSD
- Camera : 20MP primary dual LED (dual tone) flash, 5MP front
- Battery : 4200 mAh, removable Li-On