Intex has released one of their latest models, Aqua Ace, a mid-range phone with Rs. 12,999 price tag. While it has decent enough specifications, one question is yet to be answered: How do the specs do against the estimated $200 price?
Aqua Ace’s design features a metallic frame inspired by Sony. While it may not be something to be put up into the pedestal, it surely states improvement in the part of Intex. The handset also supports the trending 4G LTE connectivity. The 4G support is very true in both SIMs. However, what is truly amazing about Aqua Ace is its battery capacity. 10 hours of active usage shows good performance considering the juicer is a mere 2300 mAh.
Despite having a gigantic 13-megapixel primary, it produces low quality images. Focusing and brightness are aspects that should be taken care of. Additionally, the whopping 3GB RAM everybody seems to be crazy about does not work very well in Aqua Ace. It fails to bring out its core capacity, making it as the biggest downer of this phone.
The Rs. 12,999 price tag fails to bring satisfaction, but Aqua Ace can be very appealing to consumers who want the LTE connectivity support in both their SIMs.
- Body : 145.0 x 71.5 x 6.7 mm, 121.5g,
- Display : 5.0” HD AMOLED screen, 720×1280 pixels resolution, 293ppi
- OS : Android Lollipop 5.1
- Chipset/ CPU : Mediatek MT 6735, 3 GHz Quad-core
- GPU : Mali-T720
- RAM : 3GB
- Storage : 16GB + expansion of up to 128GB via microSD
- Camera : 13MP primary with LED flash, 5MP front
- Battery : 2,300 mAh
- Price : Rs. 12,999 (est. $200)