Lava has officially launched its newest model, Iris X8 in an affordable price of $145 (or Rs. 8,999). If you are interested in investing those bucks for a perfect multi-tasking partner, Iris X8 might just be right for you. Flipkart has the exclusivity of distributing the said smartphone and will make it available on February 9 at exactly 12:00 p.m.
Lava Iris X8 looks elegant in its curved rectangular body and clean lines of bezel. Your graphical experience is enhanced with the 5-inch IPS display (1280×720 pixels resolution) that is protected with the current technology of Asahi Dragontrail Glass. Within the classy exterior is combination of MediaTek chipset with 1.4GHz Octacore CPU, 2GB RAM and 16GB internal storage. Storage capacity can be expanded up to 32GB through a ready microSD slot.
Bringing you to the best interaction with you phone is the Kitkat 4.4.4 OS. Not only that, Lava has prepared this model to accommodate the latest Android 5.0 Lollipop. It has also a set of Gesture control system so you can quickly access apps even on a locked screen.
The 8MP primary snapper is powered by BSI-3 sensor that can produce crisp photos and 1080p FHD-quality videos. Up front, the 3MP ‘selfie’ snapper can just help you get that picture-perfect snapshots you are just dying to share on your social media accounts.
Lava Iris X8 Specifications
- Dimension : 143.40 x 70.90 x 8.60mm, 160g
- Display : 5” IPS Display, 720×1280 pixels resolution
- Protection : Asahi Dragontrail Glass
- CPU/Chipset : MediaTek, 1.4GHz Octacore CPU
- OS : Android 4.4.4 Kitkat (upgradable to Google Lollipop)
- RAM : 2GB
- Storage : (internal) 16GB; with external slot capable up to 32GB microSD
- Camera : (primary) 8MP with LED; (front) 3MP
- Connectivity : USB OTG, GPS, 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n and Bluetooth 4.0
- Battery : 2500 mAh