Lenovo A7010 is yet to come out as a debutante, but a Romanian e-store beat its unveiling event by enlisting its device as one of its hottest commodities. The e-commerce website went far as giving A7010’s specifications but left the price and release details an open slot.
Based on the listing, the newest member of Lenovo’s A-series is a handset with dual-SIM support technology with highly dense 5.5-inch IPS display. Coming out of the box is the popular Google Lollipop OS. Its MT6753 SoC with octa-core processor goes hand-in-hand with a decent 2GB RAM and ARM Mali-T720 MP3 graphical processing unit.
Highlighted features include the front-facing speakers by Dolby Atmos tech (based on the company’s Emag website); fingerprint scanner placed just right below the rear snapper; and—of course—the 13MP rear snapper enhanced by Phase Detection Auto Focus (PDAF) technology and is supported by dual-LED flash.
Overall, A7010 is a decent and very impressive smartphone. The only downside of this model is the very limited 8GB native storage which can still be less after the bloatware, despite the option for expansion of up to 128GB via microSD slot.
- Body : 76.5 x 153.6 x 9.15mm, 160g
- Display : 5.5 IPS screen, 1080 x 1920 pixels resolution, 403ppi
- OS : Android Lollipop 5.1
- Chipset/ CPU : MediaTek MT6753, 1.5GHz Octacore
- GPU : ARM Mali-T720 MP3
- RAM : 2GB
- Storage : 8GB + expansion of up to 128GB via microSD
- Camera : 13MP primary with dualLED flash and PDAF technology, 5MP front
- Battery : 3300 mAh, Polymer