Lenovo has already pulled out one of its big guns in its native land. As you can remember, the Chinese device titan has promised to bring out a handset with a huge Li-Po battery of 4000mAh that could stay up to 34 days in standby and a maximum of 46 hours talk time. Now, that’s one battery every smartphone handler is looking for! Unfortunately, Lenovo P70 is only one of the few to have such gigantic life source.
Despite being marked as a smartphone with mammoth battery, P70 also sports impressive specs like its 5-inch display with 720p resolution and MediaTek MT6752 chipset with processor clocking at 1.7GHz octa-core processor and running at 2GB RAM. Native storage holds a bulk of 16GB and can still be expanded through a ready microSD card slot so you can have a maximum of 48GB.
Now, here is much better news about P70 for picture aficionados. It actually sports a 5MP selfie shooter up front and an impressive 13MP rear-facing cam. To easily share and connect photos on your social media pages, the MediaTek chipset supports LTE connectivity.
Currently, Lenovo P70 is available in Europe at the [roughly estimated] price of USD 224 or 1,399 Yuan.
Lenovo P70 Specifications
- Dimension : 142.00 x 71.80 x 8.90mm, 149g
- Display : 5” capacitive touchscreen, 720×1280 pixels resolution
- CPU/Chipset : MediaTek MT6752, 1.7GHz Octacore processor
- OS : Android 4.4 Kitkat with Lenovo Vibe UI
- RAM : 2GB
- Storage : (internal) 16GB; (external) microSD up to 32GB
- Camera : (primary) 13MP; (front) 5MP
- Battery : 4000mAh